Five Charged in Teen Selling Kidney to Buy Apple Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazorthon

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2010
[citation][nom]aoneone[/nom]Why didn't he just sell his wang? OH wait...[/citation]

I think that that is more important than a kidney, especially for a teenager going through puberty and adulthood within the next few years.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
All jokes aside, every kidney donor has to pass tests to prove that his remaining kidney is up to the task (that is, assuming the donation is legit and approved by a transplant commission that includes, among others, psychiatrists).
In this case it appears that it wasn't done, which in itself is criminal negligence.
And, for what? Some toy?
That's really sad.

tramit

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
This kids short-sightedness for some gadgets is overboard. Trained medical professionals should also know better then to perform this kind of action as well.

stevo777

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2008
[citation][nom]house70[/nom]All jokes aside, every kidney donor has to pass tests to prove that his remaining kidney is up to the task (that is, assuming the donation is legit and approved by a transplant commission that includes, among others, psychiatrists). In this case it appears that it wasn't done, which in itself is criminal negligence. And, for what? Some toy? That's really sad.[/citation]
Because you're an expert on Chinese law? Any proof of your claims?

jdwii

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
Sad i wouldn't even buy this product if i had a million dollars to waste unless i was going to use it to level out a table in which i'm sure it couldn't even handle this task very well.

blazorthon

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2010
[citation][nom]jdwii[/nom]Sad i wouldn't even buy this product if i had a million dollars to waste unless i was going to use it to level out a table in which i'm sure it couldn't even handle this task very well.[/citation]

I would. I would buy every iPhone and a bunch of Androids and do a real world comparison of them all in a huge variety of tasks and when I'm done, sell most of them. Some people like to actually understand the competition for their favorite products rather than bash them idiotically.

blazorthon

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2010
[citation][nom]mengele[/nom]Stupid fucking chinks. Their obsession with shiny toys and money is only surpassed by the jew[/citation]

Their racism is only surpassed by you. Wait, that came out a little racist. Let's just say that you're a discriminating idiot.

Really, Americans are known for being far worse about needing the newest, shiniest toys than anyone else if I remember correctly. If not the worst, we are among the worst. The Chinese aren't a people that seems dedicated to being as elitest and greedy as many Americans seems to be. There has always been, and always will be exceptions to this and pretty much every other rule; this may be such an exception.

fb39ca4

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2011
[citation][nom]teh_dave[/nom]First place Darwin Award!!!![/citation]
No, that would go to the person who actually sold his penis/testicles for an Apple Product.

Status
Not open for further replies.