Frequent BSODs and Crashes, even after replacing parts

Darkflame927

Estimable
Oct 20, 2015
Hello. My laptop, an ASUS F555LA-AB31, with an i3-5010u, 4gb RAM, and 5400rpm drive (500gb, original) is having problems.

About two months ago, my little brother dropped my laptop from about 3 ft up. It has been having problems ever since. The operating system would run normally, but at random times, become extremely slow when doing normal tasks, like browsing the web. And there were frequent BSODs. I'm talking about once every 15-30 minutes. And after every BSOD, it would boot straight back into the BIOS, not showing my hard drive as a boot option. I clean installed Windows 10, but that did not seem to solve the problems. I installed Windows 8.1, but that did not solve the problems either. And a lot of my files that I downloaded, became corrupted, especially small RAR files.

Being me, I thought it was a failing hard drive, so I got a new Seagate 7200rpm 500gig HDD. But still, the problems persist. I can't even install Windows. It would give me different errors, such as "failed to initialize deployment engine" or "can't create a partition". Heck, the HDD won't even show up in the setup some times.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.