Full Screen Album Art

Freyja

Estimable
Feb 21, 2014
I have a Samsung Tab 3 7.0 running on Android Kitkat 4.4.2. I currently use Play Music when playing music files and it seems that the full screen album art, which is supposedly an inherent feature on Android, is missing and showing only the wallpaper. Am I missing out something?

Solution
Have you recently updated the Google Play app? I ask because I have noticed that some more recent updates have caused the same problem for me (as well as a few other issues). However, when I rolled back to a prior version (uninstalled the update) the problem was gone.

But this is only referring to the actual app on the phone. If you are referring to accessing the music from a google account, then you may need to change the settings in the account itself.
Have you recently updated the Google Play app? I ask because I have noticed that some more recent updates have caused the same problem for me (as well as a few other issues). However, when I rolled back to a prior version (uninstalled the update) the problem was gone.

But this is only referring to the actual app on the phone. If you are referring to accessing the music from a google account, then you may need to change the settings in the account itself.

Solution