Galaxy S4 device storage, HELP!

Savy

Estimable
Apr 19, 2015
I have the Galaxy S4 with a 32GB (I think) memory card inside. I have maybe 1,000 pictures on my phone collected over the years. My phone is now saying insufficient space. I'm unable to download any new apps without sacrificing another. I have cleared out all apps I don't use on a daily basis, which is only maybe a total of 10. I can not for the life of me figure out how to get my pictures over to my SD Card storage rather than my device storage. I also notice in my application manager a lot of files that i have never used or seen that I'm unable to delete. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Savannah.

Solution
The easiest way would be to plug your phone into a computer. It'll show up as a removable drive, similar to a USB drive. It's separated into two main folders, one for internal storage and one for your SD card. From there, you can just drag and drop things to where you need it to be.
The easiest way would be to plug your phone into a computer. It'll show up as a removable drive, similar to a USB drive. It's separated into two main folders, one for internal storage and one for your SD card. From there, you can just drag and drop things to where you need it to be.

Solution