Galaxy SII or HTC Sensation?

coolermaster_72

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012
Please tell me which phone is the best?

I'm in need of a phone for Texting, Video calls, Photos and Videos, Games and Surfing the web (surfing the web is not much of a priority).

Out of these two phones which one can Impress me? :D

Chase_B

Honorable
Feb 15, 2012
I've always had great luck with samsung phones and they're the only ones I'll buy.

But my friend has an htc sensation and I put a custom rom on it for her, and it works great now according to her.

Also have another friend who owns the GSII and he's had to send it back twice, but he refuses to let me put any sort of custom firmware on it which I'm sure would of fixed the issues he was having.

I'm sure both are quality and just depends on preference I guess. HTC has their HTC Sense firmware which has a cool look to it and some useful apps included.
Either way your getting an outstanding phone.

wonder44

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2010
I personally recommend you go with samsung. They make some awsome products. I have a galaxy s2 and i love it. Large vibrant screen, nice resolution no pixelation, fast cpu. I have not used a htc sence but i have seen one and they look good but i still recommend the galaxy s2. If you can save up go for the s3.

coolermaster_72

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012

Thanks Tony, Galaxy is much better.

But I want to know whether its future proof, for at least 3 years? or is it worth staying till the end of this year till the price of SIII reduces by atleast $100? Whats your opinion? :)

coolermaster_72

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012

Thanks but what about the S3? :)

gaurang

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2009
by large it depends on your budget. If u can buy s3 , go for it!
Or else s2 is very good as development for it is better than htc , just check on xda.
when buying a phone especially an android apart from checking the usual stuff like battery, screen , etc..do check the dev support its getting which will significantly increase its life span.