galaxy Tab 2 charger no longer available for purchase in service provider's stores like Verizon

Brooke Boyett

Estimable
Jul 12, 2015
Immediately after they came out with the tab 2, my husband purchased us both one and one month later, I went to the Verizon store to buy a new one because my little girl accidently misplaced it and when I got to the store they said they don't carry them any longer bc the warehouse quit making them soon after they shipped them out to all the stores......and this has been a good while ago and since then the only charger we had left has stopped working all of a sudden....it makes no sense to me whatsoever that they would make a device to put out in stores to sale and then just stop making chargers for them. How in the heck do they expect us to get our money's worth out of our device if we can't even use the dang things simply due to the lack of chargers??ㄟ(>_<)ㄏ

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jon Campbell Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 4
S Android Tablets 1
O Android Tablets 6
B Android Tablets 1
helenlynn Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
Mayub Android Tablets 9
L Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
Y Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 2
I Android Tablets 4
V Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 7
manicmike Android Tablets 14
Similar threads
Question How do I fix problem with initial sign-in google account an sync on Samsung Galaxy 3 tab SM-T110 (root)
Question Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 internal storage keeps filling up- no idea why- cannot keep it cleared and will not function?
Question Galaxy Tab A charging
Question Galaxy Tab A it won't install apps
Question Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SD card issue
Question Samsung galaxy tab e is having a breakdown
Question Stylus for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Question My Samsung Galaxy Tab keeps turning off and on itself
Solved! Samsung galaxy 8 tab won't charge. Changed battery and new charger cable. Did charge a little then with charger in the battery
Solved! My Samsung Galaxy won't turn on but when I plug the charger on it only shows a flickering lightening bolt
Solved! Why does my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro shut down after I disconnect the charger?
When i connect my samsung galaxy tab 2 to charger it turns off
My Samsung Galaxy tab a 8 inch is not turning on unless I plug in the charger. I got a new battery for it but then I dropped m
How to fix my Samsung Galaxy GT-N8000 100% battery but turns off once I remove from charger
When ever I disconnect my samsung galaxy tab 2 from charger in gets switched off automatically how can I fix that??
I'm in France and my Samsung Galaxy tablet wont charge. I've tried using a French charger (so no voltage adapter) and also tri
My Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is showing fully charged, but turns off when I unplug the charger.
Query about the use of charger for my galaxy tab 3
my samsung galaxy 10.1 note suddenly stopped working. wont charge. (and yes im using origanl charger) so when i push both powe
2nd Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 in 3 months, charging issues (please read)

ASK THE COMMUNITY