Galaxy Tab files Transfer ? How ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smjms6

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2011
I find Samsung Tab 10.1 tablet supports 1080p HD video playback with 1280x800 capacitive display, which will bring me an exciting movie enjoyment.But i wonder how i transfer my movies like 1080p mkv and bluray dvd disc movies onto the tablet.
:( Please do me a favor.Thanks a lot

samrobot52

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2011

View the full guide:
How to connect and transfer video files from PC to Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v with Kies?

BTW,From the ads or specification floating around,we can learn Galaxy Tab 10.1v with the feature of playing 1080p HD movies and videos , but you don't know about Tegra 2 limitation. Actually the Tab 10.1v video player is not that good in the 1080p HD playback because of its baseline/high profile encoding limitation. And the Galaxy Tab 10.1v tablet can only support up to 32 GB internal storage now.

If you want to put and play your favorite Blu-ray movies on the 10.1-inch Android tablet, the first thing you need to do is to convert the Blu-ray .m2ts files and 1080p mkv or other 1080p file format videos to Samsung Tab 10.1 compatible formats with the most appropriate file size by using a Blu-ray Ripper (Here Recommend you Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate).

The Greater Good

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
I have a GS phone on AT&T; I would guess it's as easy as plugging into USB, select USB mode as "Mass Storage", go into "My Computer", find the drive that's on your phone and drag-n-drop your files in the correct folder. I think it's easier than using Kies.

You might need to go into "settings", "applications" "USB settings" and change it to "Ask on connection". Makes it easy when you plug into a USB port.

anniemayday

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2011

:D All you need to do is to rip the dvd/bluray via a ripper. You can try to use the Brorsoft Bluray Ripper which can rip/convert not only the DVDsbut also the Blu-ray. I have used it for a year and quite satisfied with the quality of the converteed videos. It is much easier than those I have used before. Only three steps are needed: add the dvd/blu-ray, choose the H.264 HD video, and then "click".
Hope it can help you. :na:

aliasguy

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2010
quotemsg=271431,1,907093]I find Samsung Tab 10.1 tablet supports 1080p HD video playback with 1280x800 capacitive display, which will bring me an exciting movie enjoyment.But i wonder how i transfer my movies like 1080p mkv and bluray dvd disc movies onto the tablet.
:( Please do me a favor.Thanks a lot[/quotemsg]

I advise you to use this DVD to Galaxy Tab tool to accomplish this task. Of course, there are many other DVD Ripping tools for you to choose, like Handbrake, DVD43, VLC media player, DVD43 and more. They all have their own uniqueness that make them stand on the DVD Ripper market.

anniecleo

Honorable
May 16, 2013
Two options to connect your Samsung tab with PC:
1. Connect the galaxy tab to PC using USB cable.
2. Take out the micro SD card and put it in a USB memory card reader so you can read it on your PC.

Then use some Android transfer software to manage and help do the movie transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.