Gamer Dad Attacks Teen After CoD Black Ops Heckling

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I'd pay £80 to strangle some little internet turd. Sounds like a good deal.

Atotalnoob

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2010
[citation][nom]zankuto[/nom]Defenseless child? Why is a child playing an M rated title? Get the kid off the game.[/citation] The media isn't smart enough to realize that.

haxs101

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
I want to shake this guys hand. You you've wanted to beat the crap out of some kid talking smack, or being annoying over the net before. I'm glade this guy had to balls to go do this to a kid. I applaud him!

chumly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2010
There was a time in this country, when you disrespected your elders, they beat the piss out of you. In fact they didn't have to, when your parents heard of you disrespecting elders, THEY beat the piss out of you. Maybe this snot-nosed punk needs to learn some manners; hopefully he did.

spentshells

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2006
This is why I like PC games, most times lil kids dont have the scratch for a gaming PC.....still lots of dicks out there but at least they ain't 10-13

G

@ chumley - while I don't agree with beating a child, the basic premise of respecting your elders and being punished for being disrespectful is sound IMO.
If I ever caught my daughter acting like that kid, you can bet your ass she'll be seriously punished.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]zankuto[/nom]Defenseless child? Why is a child playing an M rated title? Get the kid off the game.[/citation]
Because some idiot parent decided to read some kid book where the author thought CoD was OK. No one raises their kids anymore, today's youth are brought up on Baby Books and Supernanny.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
This is why I don't play with people local to me. Gaming can make you flip and do reckless things, then having to sleep worrying about a brick being thrown through my window. No thanks. I'll stay a lonely gamer for the rest of my dying days :(

soccerdocks

Distinguished
May 24, 2011
That guy may have lost his temper, but at least he had the balls to own up and accept his punishment instead of wasting taxpayer money on a pointless trial. I'm sure he's learned from it.

brothermist

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2011
See in my house growing up... if my dad found out I was acting this way to to an adult he would have driven me to this mans house and beat my ass in front of him. Thats if I was stupid enough to even dream of acting in this way to begin with. This is just another news story proving that it takes more than just having children to be a parent. While this man should have controlled himself better, the "parents" should be actively participating in raising their child as opposed to simply being spectators.

lp231

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
In the past, if you done that, there will be a belt waiting for you. Now kids run amok and parents thinks it's okay and only portray what their child is in their "dream vision" while blacking out the reality of what their child is capable off. They should throw him into boot camp so they can drive some discipline into punk ass cause he lacks tons of it.

krowbar

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2008
I bet she doesn't know how her poor defenseless little child acts online, talking smack with the best of them on the rated M title.

Status
Not open for further replies.