Question Gaming headset suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2020
Hey guys, looking at branching out with a non gaming, gaming headset, I have a stand alone mic so I thought a normal headset would be better.

Looking for one for gaming, whilst listening to music on the odd occasion, don’t mind having to get an amp, as I have been looking at the Beyerdynamic 990 250ohm headset, but not a clue what sort of amp to get.

Any suggestions for a great headset for gaming, with/without amp :)

Thanks,
Callum.

D

Deleted member 217926

I personally find the entire Beyerdynamic mid-fi line ( 770, 880 and especially 990 ) to be painfully bright with the 990 being the worst of the bunch. You may like it and they do make for good gaming headphones but for music, especially electronic music they're too hot for me.

The Sennheiser HD599 or Drop x Sennheiser HD58X Jubilee are better choices in my opinion. As are the Philips Fidelio X2's. None of them need an amp.

Jan 10, 2020
Crusher ANC Personalized Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones $299.99.
dude i personally have it and i use it with my pradetor Helios 300. And they are awesome.
so if u buy them it's a HELL yeah!!!!
you will not regret it...

Crusher ANC Personalized Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones $299.99.
dude i personally have it and i use it with my pradetor Helios 300. And they are awesome.
so if u buy them it's a HELL yeah!!!!
you will not regret it...

Those things would be horrible for music, heavy bass with vibrations to add and wireless hiss. Not good for much there. They may be OK for those that find Beats headphones a good pick but not really a pick people looking for a good headphone would buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.