Solved! Get rid of noise in cell phone headphones

Oct 17, 2020
So basically when I plug this headphones in my smart phone it's completely okay, they are pretty good. But when I plug into pc they produce noise and my head goes crazy. I tried many things like check box listening to mic and stuff but still noise. I think the problem is that the headphones are set very loud like the noise I hear is the same when I plug my normal headphones and increase volume with the wheel on it. So yeah normal headphones - no noise, this headphones - noise. While plugged in smartphone - both okay

Solution
Sorry for poor explanation. By normal headphones I meant big ones that wrap ears and I have a problem with smol heaphones meant for smartphones. Yes it's kind of a hiss. I don't understand the part about adapters

In ear headphones are much more sensitive and easy to run than over the ear ones, the noise you have can be simply from a noisy sound card or jack on the computer, may also be poor quality earphones. I have used a few models with my computers and the ones I have sounded fine, no hiss or extra noise. These were one of the pairs I own and are fine...
Oct 17, 2020
Sorry for poor explanation. By normal headphones I meant big ones that wrap ears and I have a problem with smol heaphones meant for smartphones. Yes it's kind of a hiss. I don't understand the part about adapters

In ear headphones are much more sensitive and easy to run than over the ear ones, the noise you have can be simply from a noisy sound card or jack on the computer, may also be poor quality earphones. I have used a few models with my computers and the ones I have sounded fine, no hiss or extra noise. These were one of the pairs I own and are fine https://www.amazon.com/KZ-ZS10-Lins...onics&sprefix=kz+headp,electronics,151&sr=1-4 at least with my systems. You may still have issues with them depending on how good your sound card is.

Solution
Oct 17, 2020
In ear headphones are much more sensitive and easy to run than over the ear ones, the noise you have can be simply from a noisy sound card or jack on the computer, may also be poor quality earphones. I have used a few models with my computers and the ones I have sounded fine, no hiss or extra noise. These were one of the pairs I own and are fine https://www.amazon.com/KZ-ZS10-Linsoul-Earphones-Detachable/dp/B07QKYTGH9/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2GYNBI7IZGZCM&dchild=1&keywords=kz+headphones&qid=1603400954&s=electronics&sprefix=kz+headp,electronics,151&sr=1-4 at least with my systems. You may still have issues with them depending on how good your sound card is.
Okay then