Get tab A working

Nov 28, 2018
Tab A keeps switching off especially when first using it . I need to keep turning it over to get the screen on. After a few minutes it seems to work better as if it needs to moved a lot or warms up? It's done this since New but every time I returned it the car motion seemed to get it working!

hang-the-9

Titan
You said "every time you returned it", so you did exchanged it already? Need some exact details about what is happening, does it fully shut off or just the screen? You may want to some someone locally look at it to check the settings to make sure it's not just turning off the screen for powersaving which is normal.

Nov 28, 2018
Just the screen and it needs turning over repeatedly until it seems to warm up!
As it had been jiggling in the car I was never able to show it so had to keep the tablet!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gruffoldbear Android Tablets 8
P Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 1
Rissy Android Tablets 4
Xjock21 Android Tablets 1
kobeeju Android Tablets 3
M Android Tablets 2
O Android Tablets 2
H Android Tablets 1
2 Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 4
M Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
V Android Tablets 2
F Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 3
Similar threads
Question android 6.0 on screen keyboard not working. can't enter password to get in. wondering if i add a plug in keyboard will it let me type in my password?
Question Hard reset won't work, totally frozen.
Solved! Solved - HipStreet Pilot tablet - factory reset not working
Question Sound isnt working
Question Packard bell Airbook tablet M10500 Need help with keyboard etc. Does not work. Tried everything. Its detachable
Question My tablet is not working
Question The keypad on the activation screen for my RCA Voyager III tabled does not work
Question Recent apps and back button not working. Detecting SIM when no SIM inserted, and more!
So we have an RCA tablet that works but it has lines across the screen. Display works everything works just lines.
My rca tablet is not working when I hold the power button and the volume down it doesn't take me anywhere
I tried it and it never work I think my tablet is broken
Solved! Cherry Mobile Superion Radar tablet and physical keyboard not working
My rca tablet works with keyboard, however the keyboard no longer charges the tablet as a docking station
Solved! How do I update the firmware when the wifi isn't working
Gionee a1 front camera not working how to solve it
Solved! Need a help to make my tab work
Ruio Tablet front camera is not working but my back camera works fine
Solved! My galaxy tab A 6 crashed with a and now is not working??? What should I do ??
Solved! I have a hamswan tablet it can't hard reset but it has a reset button behind and it also doesn't work how can I hard reset it
Solved! Auto-rotate works half way

ASK THE COMMUNITY