Getting 4 speakers to all play (only the front two output audio).

Tech_Sport

Prominent
Jun 12, 2017
Hello! Recently I purchased and setup 4 JBL LSR308's

Currently, if I play music I will only be able to hear 2 of my 4 speakers play (the front two) Is there a way to get all 4 speakers to play no matter what media I'm using? I assume there is a software or something out there for this.

I'm running my speakers on my soundcard in my X99 MSI GODLIKE GAMING CARBON motherboard.

To be clear, all the speakers do work and are recognized in the system, the system just won't use them all.

hang-the-9

Titan
This depends on what you are playing and how the ports are configured. If they are setup as surround sound, stereo will only play from the front two. See if you can setup all 4 as left/right speakers. You can also use a splitter.

hang-the-9

Titan
This depends on what you are playing and how the ports are configured. If they are setup as surround sound, stereo will only play from the front two. See if you can setup all 4 as left/right speakers. You can also use a splitter.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Audio 1
C Audio 3
Max Ski Audio 2
SyncMasterBW Audio 2
R Audio 3
G Audio 3
C Audio 1
F Audio 2
D Audio 3
C Audio 1
B Audio 1
S Audio 2
1 Audio 2
R Audio 1
E Audio 3
I Audio 1
D Audio 2
Y Audio 2
V Audio 13
D Audio 6
Similar threads
Question Sony HT-RT3 Front Speakers Plays Always With Rear
Question Is it feasible to have a home theater system with the soundbar as the only front speaker?
Question My front left speaker is distorted only when I use my PC
Question 5.1 system surround playing through front speakers
i have a 5.1 surround system for my pc out of the 6 speakers which includes my sub woofer only the 2 front speakers are worki
Can I use a sound bar as a center speaker/front speaker combo for a 7(5).1.?
Receiver only playing from rear speakers, then correcting, then only playing from left front speaker?
Y splitter from Soundblaster z front l/r output (at rear i/o) to 2 monitor speakers.
5.1 Surround - Windows Sending All Audio Channels to the Three Front Speakers
I have a gogroove basspulse 5.1 ch speaker & I'm only getting vocal from the center speaker the front left & right & the rear
Headphone quality from front panel is bad
I have 2x sony 4" 3 way front speakers with 260w power each and also have 2x Sony 6x9" 3 way speakers in the back at 420w pea
Front and rear audio.
Yamaha RX-A1030 -- minimal front speaker volume
Using 5.1 surround sound TV speakers all placed in the front, is it a problem?
Rear surrounds play through front
Odd problem with audio input on my PC?
Without using subwoofer but try to hook up external amp for front speaker
I bought Pioneer Vsx 330K amplifier but my subwoofer is passive can I connect the wires to front speaker
Realtek HD only outputting Front L/R signal from Asus

ASK THE COMMUNITY