crazygamer2255

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
i'm trying to find a good laptop that can play tf2 at max settings at 60 frames per second and 1080p, sadly enough, i can't spend 1,000 on an amazing gaming laptop, but does anyone know of a laptop for a cheap price (preferable even under like 350) that can run tf2 at max settings or cs:go at medium (whichever one is more demanding) it would be nice if it had like backlighting but it is not needed, also i'm not looking for the best under 500 dollars, but the best price:quality ratio

Solution
You gotta be more realistic. If you're going cheaper, you have to lower your expectations. I'm not too good with laptops, but I'm pretty sure that if a sub $500 PC can't run cs:go or tf2 at max, then I doubt a laptop can. Forgive me if I'm wrong, as this is all guesswork.

TheCPT

Estimable
Aug 24, 2014
You gotta be more realistic. If you're going cheaper, you have to lower your expectations. I'm not too good with laptops, but I'm pretty sure that if a sub $500 PC can't run cs:go or tf2 at max, then I doubt a laptop can. Forgive me if I'm wrong, as this is all guesswork.

Solution