Solved! Google bound virus or cellphone account?

Nov 17, 2018
Google play services runs full speed and won't stop. Problem has moved from device to device even with new google accounts. It seems to have someone operating it as it uses accessibility software to control the devices. Turns network on and off sound on and off do not disturb. Pins screens runs in back ground. Will not let me load antivirus anything. My Verizon preinstalled security package just vanished with no trace. Then 1 day a what appears to be a wallpaper appeared it doesn't move. I'll include pic. I'm on my 3rd device and I can't seem to get anyone to listen to me. Tech coach can make connection and the problem vanishes! Walk in a cellphone store...gone! Its constantly running video and audio recordings. I've been lucky enough to snag a few peices.of evidence but b4 long it's gone. I'm lost!!!! Spyware apps always pointed out Google Play Services. Been a real problem for about 6 months now. But it's a full day of war now. I NEED MY PHONE!!!

Solution
In theory, if nothing has rooted the phone...
Go somewhere with no wifi access. (your home, turn off wifi on router or just change password so that phone can't connect to it)
remove phone's sim card
Factory reset phone, this will kind of wipe it clean.

After that, pretty much only way for 3rd party software to get on phone is through installed things on google account.
go to https://play.google.com/apps on your computer, [strike]deselect ANYTHING you suspect/everything, stopping googleplay from auto-reinstalling them.[/strike] Seemingly you cannot uninstall things from here, just get things to install and see what has been installed.
*Edit * Alternately if phone allows it, you can go to settings/apps and disable the non-critical ones

connect to...

little_me

Estimable
May 9, 2015
In theory, if nothing has rooted the phone...
Go somewhere with no wifi access. (your home, turn off wifi on router or just change password so that phone can't connect to it)
remove phone's sim card
Factory reset phone, this will kind of wipe it clean.

After that, pretty much only way for 3rd party software to get on phone is through installed things on google account.
go to https://play.google.com/apps on your computer, [strike]deselect ANYTHING you suspect/everything, stopping googleplay from auto-reinstalling them.[/strike] Seemingly you cannot uninstall things from here, just get things to install and see what has been installed.
*Edit * Alternately if phone allows it, you can go to settings/apps and disable the non-critical ones

connect to wifi or add SIM card, test things out.

That might or might not work, I have no personal experience with such.

Solution
Nov 17, 2018
I had some track of thought so I kind of upped it a lil as I'm tired. I got new sims card. New phone number and reset it at the store. All seemed well until I was almost home. Bluetooth kicked on network off. Sound off. And screen very dim. I've pretty much given up after that. I'm clueless.

little_me

Estimable
May 9, 2015
Sim card is connected only to phone number
Android phones are tied to google account that will not care about Sim card besides using it to connect to net. (and possibly helpfully reinstall things you had installed before, which is why it could in theory spread)

factory reset phone, this is not same as resetting/restarting the phone
use new google account (they are free)
it should not affect you after that.