Google Brings Back Goats as Grass Mowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
Are you sure Google isn't attaching some kind of world domination, remote controlled chip-in-neck device for the goats?

Goats will be remotely 'activated' and they will bear arms and bulletproof vest and helmets. They will also chomp you out. MUNCH! Baaaaaa! *pew pew*

G

Hmmmm...Goats have to be shipped in...Emissions...Goats eat and breath and poo. Emmision. Then methane from their poo. Yeah I a sure this really is eco friendly as their mega servers. Unless they are hydropowed and cooled still emitting emissions. But who cares anyway. Tired of this green BS. Lets bring in goats when there is a freaking volcano spewing all over europe.

zoemayne

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2009
so they cut their grass only in spring? In florida we cut the grass weekly sometimes and monthly at the least. At my university they were using a mowing company and it cost them about 25k and took 1 day to cut 1/3rd of the campus.

enzo matrix

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2009
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]Are you sure Google isn't attaching some kind of world domination, remote controlled chip-in-neck device for the goats?Goats will be remotely 'activated' and they will bear arms and bulletproof vest and helmets. They will also chomp you out. MUNCH! Baaaaaa! *pew pew*[/citation]
Nah, they intend to do that with alien-pigs. with shotguns. And google will pay for shooting up my ride.

salgado18

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2007
[citation][nom]enzo matrix[/nom]Nah, they intend to do that with alien-pigs. with shotguns. And google will pay for shooting up my ride.[/citation]

Thanks man. That made my entire year. Best comment I've ever read here. :D

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
I don't think Google did a google search about the effects livestock have on CO2 and methane emissions. If they did they would realize they are a far greater cause then a lawn mower. Although a lawnmower in use can produce alot of exahaust, it can be turned off. An animal on the other hand cannot be turned off on the fly. Its not like you can instantly grow 200 goats to eat the grass for you.
Also I don't think Google is familar with farm life. Out of all the animals you could pick to eat the grass, the goat is one that is not only noisy but creates a really annoying sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.