Google Chrome Mmsterious crashing and freezing?

Bisto 17

Estimable
May 26, 2015
Hello i'm not sure if i am in the right thread as this is first time posting on Tom's hardware, I assumed this would come under Social Networking as i use google chrome to browse Facebook and you tube but it keeps crashing.

The problems that i am having is that when i've been using google chrome for say, three hours it decides to freeze up, not allowing me to change the page, refresh the page or anything and it takes me about 10 clicks before i actually close the browser.
It doesn't look like a memory problem because when i open up task manager to see how much memory usage it is using it's only using about 0.5GB of RAM. (I have 12 GB of ram so even if it took up more it shouldn't crash)
I have about three extensions on google chrome, that are ad block, tampermonkey (with agar.io scripts), save Image as PNG and LastPass. I've had these before and it didn't crash but now it's starting to crash.
I'm not using any proxy or any settings like that so it can't be a connection error.
I am using version 43.0.2357.81 m of google chrome.
If there are any other bits of information that you need to diagnose my issue, please comment below.

Thank you very much.

Hardware specs:
I3 2100 3.2GHZ
GTX 660 TI
12GB RAM DDR3
SSD 240GB

Reyaz123

Estimable
May 8, 2015
If you are signed into an account through chrome, I find that this happens more often but you can test it this is the problem. Go into your google chrome browser settings, and remove your account under the people category.

You can also open a cmd command prompt and type this command in

Ipconfig /flushdns

Hope this helps.

Willie0

Estimable
Apr 15, 2015
If this is the case then malwares and viruses are likely to attack immediately on your computer.You'd better be careful about it. Are you familiar with VPN? Are you using one? Its the best way to be secured over the web.

rangoelcn

Estimable
Sep 5, 2015
Go into your google chrome browser settings, and remove your account under the people category.
1EuZpO4