GPU DIY little project

Marwan91

Estimable
Aug 6, 2014
Alright, I had an old laptop that died. I have this habit of dismantling every single chip inside before throwing it away. I've got a trove of chips lying around now including RAMS, DVDROMS, Wireless and Bluetooth chips and more. More importantly, I took off a dedicated GeForce GPU. I forgot it's model but I believe it's a 7600m or something. I completely forgot about the chips and everything until recently.
So now my friend gave me a Samsung 305e4a with an AMD-3305\ Radeon 6480g. I know, pretty basic stuff, but I've got it overclocked from 1900mhz to 2800. Yep.
But here is the thing with APU's, the built in GPU cannot be played with. So now I remembered that I have a spare 7600M laying around and wanted to see what are my possibilities.

I know that my laptop has a 16xPCIe outlet but I couldn't Identify it. Also, the connectors on the back of the card look weird to me. I can take care of the cooling and everything, but can I get some help understanding the connections here?

Pictures attached can answer some of your questions.
DlZfiFl.jpg
3zb84E2.jpg
PCIe Connector
9Evfok9.jpg
the connectors
nIQvxK0.jpg
Glary Utilities
JrC8kSj.jpg
Speccy
57gTbYH.jpg

Marwan91

Estimable
Aug 6, 2014
Okay, there is no need for a MXM slot because there is non on the graphics card. I've searched for Images for all types of MXM and they look similar to regular PCI, only smaller. This socket is different, as you can see in the images.

This is the socket again for reference:
http://imgur.com/20pGgx6