Graphic problems,Blue screens,Weird graphic freeze while playing.

Herakuresu

Estimable
May 12, 2014
I have encountered a couple of blue screens,freezing of my laptop while playing and these weird lights (while playing Skyrim).I think my graphic card is slowly dying...My laptop is over 5years old Sony Vaio VPCEC2M1E and i also want to ask that if it is possible to upgrate it/change the parts that are corrupted.Any advice would help!Thanks a lot!
Here are some links of the weird lights that exist only in Skyrim: http://prntscr.com/6hfzwj , http://prntscr.com/6hg0r2

Solution

The other issues also show that there is a video card issue. It may be due to too much head, but can also mean a hardware issue. Make sure it's clean and all fans spin fine. Try running with a small fan blowing on the laptop where the vents are, see if that keeps the system stable. You may want to...

Herakuresu

Estimable
May 12, 2014
This stuff only happens in Skyrim (the weird lights),but while playing LoL in a random moment the laptop freeze with either blue screen or multiple colors on the screen and freeze,or another time while playing CSGO i had a blue screen,these occurrences do not happen so often,but i consider them serious problems and i think they should not be taken lightly.The usual graphic problems are with Skyrim but the other ones are rare.

The other issues also show that there is a video card issue. It may be due to too much head, but can also mean a hardware issue. Make sure it's clean and all fans spin fine. Try running with a small fan blowing on the laptop where the vents are, see if that keeps the system stable. You may want to remove, clean and install the heatsinks again with new heat grease. Even if you have that done for you, it will be a lot cheaper than a new motherboard and if that does not help, I'd just look at getting a new laptop, or at least a working used one.

Solution

Herakuresu

Estimable
May 12, 2014

Alright i will see what i can do,so far i have not encountered more blue screen or system freezes,i believe skyrim is a bit problematic on its own 'cause of the mods.I may try something from your answer, thanks a lot for your time mate,take care d^_^b