GREAT Tablet for school work and media use

DomDom97

Honorable
Jan 1, 2014
I simply need a tablet that I can take to school, type all day with software that's good for that kind of stuff. Then when I come home I want to be able to sit down and watch a movie if I wanted to or browse or various things. I'm not TOO concerned about price but of course, cheaper is better

Than for all the help :D

Solution
I would get a Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition with a nice high res screen and great stylus input.

If you have a lot of cash, consider the new Samsung NotePro with a 12.1 inch screen, accessory keyboard ($140) and a Bluetooth mouse.

It's about the same as a Windows ultrabook but much more touch friendly.

DomDom97

Honorable
Jan 1, 2014

I've always found Samsung products to be quite slow. In terms of responsiveness that is. After I had my nexus 4,I couldnt have any other phone but the nexus 5 because of its incredible speed. I tried a few Samsung devices and these seem nealy slow. Even the infomus s4. I'm worried that the devices u suggested suffer from the same problem.

quad777

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009

I currently use the S4 GT-i9505 LTE and dont have a problem with speed,has great response to whatever i need it to do, but i might be wrong,maybe a look at the Global Market sales should give a better indication of what tablet would suit DomDom97

Ravi Gagan

Honorable
Feb 6, 2014

At least all products carry 1 year warranty

quad777

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009

So are you saying that if you accidentally damage the screen or have liquid damage to the phone/tablet, Nexus or Moto will replace/fix it for free? Samsung offers this for 2 years not 1 year BTW. When buying electronic dont just look for the fastest sleekest thing around, also consider warranties and after sales support.

jimzzzak

Distinguished
May 18, 2010
I would get a Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition with a nice high res screen and great stylus input.

If you have a lot of cash, consider the new Samsung NotePro with a 12.1 inch screen, accessory keyboard ($140) and a Bluetooth mouse.

It's about the same as a Windows ultrabook but much more touch friendly.

Solution