Guys Hit Craigslist for E3 ''Missed Connections''

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
Darn, I was gonna make a joke about missed connections with a booth babe, but some looser at craig's list beat me to it. I hope that guy knows they are professional models, and, when not in the presence of overly shy nerds, probably get hit on every 10-15 seconds (say, at a boat show or something).

RipperjackAU

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
"We spoke briefly on your way out and you had the softest hands I've ever felt."

Creeeeepy. It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets put on my shaft again. :p

sleepmode53

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2010
When you're on a holiday
You can't find the words to say
All the things that come to you
And I wanna feel it too...........
on an island in the sun....

gumbedamit

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
All I have to say is, "you never know". Maybe there could have been a connection. Sure, I would just have pushed up on the hottie right there. Sometimes these hotties are just as shy and maybe they will look on CL for a "Missed Connection", you never know?

dgingeri

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
...or a long-term love affair that will spawn more gamers that will in turn attend future E3 conventions.

Now we have "The Great Nerd Spawning Grounds" where nerds come, generation after generation to find their mates and have chances to spawn a new brood of nerds. It will go down in history.

masterasia

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
Losers!!!! Who checks the Missed Connection section anyways? I've never heard of someone actually getting a real reply back by posting one of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.