Hacktivist 'Jester' Took Down LulzSec, Anonymous Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mottamort

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
Slightly unrelated, but I've watched the Documentary on the Westboro Baptist Church, "America's most hated family"...gotta say that's some freaky narrow-minded people. Totally support his hacks against them :D

America sure has some scary people :p

flaminggerbil

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
Meh, internet warriors. All as bad as each other.

Whilst they could spend their time hacking something worthwhile instead they focus on stealing data from gaming companies and DoS'ing sites (biggest waste of time ever).

For example, the fuck is the point in trying to bring down the site of WBC, it's not like they recruit members or do anything through it. They're little more then a family of trolls with lawyers anyway.

flaminggerbil

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
[citation][nom]mottamort[/nom]Slightly unrelated, but I've watched the Documentary on the Westboro Baptist Church, "America's most hated family"...gotta say that's some freaky narrow-minded people. Totally support his hacks against them America sure has some scary people[/citation]
Yeah DoS'ing their website, that sure showed them. Hurrr.

You want to really fuck with WBC? Ignore them, like most small extremist groups they only have any power when Daily Mail readers start raging and give them loads of publicity.

Mottamort

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
[citation][nom]flaminggerbil[/nom]Yeah DoS'ing their website, that sure showed them. Hurrr.You want to really fuck with WBC? Ignore them, like most small extremist groups they only have any power when Daily Mail readers start raging and give them loads of publicity.[/citation]

Fair point, but I find it a moot one since I don't live on the same continent anyway, had just stumbled upon the documentary. But you're absolutely right on the ignoring advice :)

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
[citation][nom]micr0be[/nom]very old news[/citation]
If it's so old, then why did I know about this last night when I checked the anonyops, and lulzsec twitter accounts?
"They see me trollin'
The users
They hatin'
They tryin' to catch me trollin' users
Tryin' to catch me trollin' users
Tryin' to catch me trollin' users"

kinggraves

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]He probably is 31-49. I'm 38 and been around since Compuserve ruled the "internet" with my blazing 9600baud modem. I was doing things with computers before most of those kids were a glimmer in their daddy's eye. I bet he knows more on his little pinky than all those jokers put together. The IRC channels we used back then some are still around today..lol It was fun back then...[/citation]

Considering he uses teenager netspeak like "ur" and "2", it would be pretty amusing if he was above 30. He also seems to have the same problem most of the Anons do, running his mouth too much, likely expecting the feds to hire him so he doesn't have to pretend army man anymore. We'll see how that works out for him, even Batman leaves the crime scene.

RazberyBandit

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2008
[citation][nom]kinggraves[/nom]Considering he uses teenager netspeak like "ur" and "2", it would be pretty amusing if he was above 30. He also seems to have the same problem most of the Anons do, running his mouth too much, likely expecting the feds to hire him so he doesn't have to pretend army man anymore. We'll see how that works out for him, even Batman leaves the crime scene.[/citation]
By that do you mean to say people over 30 don't use "leet-speak" or any other form of internet slang? What a bunch of crap. Such slang has been around for 15+ years, so unless it was started by some elementary school child, the original users are well over 30 years old.

wiyosaya

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
[citation][nom]flaminggerbil[/nom]Meh, internet warriors. All as bad as each other.Whilst they could spend their time hacking something worthwhile instead they focus on stealing data from gaming companies and DoS'ing sites (biggest waste of time ever).[/citation]
I agree. What they are doing is a waste of time, and only causes them to get chased by people with "law" on their side. They are not "tough guys" IMHO; they are more like bullies.

G

This is about the most 1 sided story I've ever seen. That jackass hasn't done anything. He hasn't taken over their twitter. He just claims that they were arrested because they don't respond to his obnoxious ass anymore. Also, he didn't take down the lulzsecurity site, Lulzsec stopped paying for it.

learn to journalism!

G

Lock up as many of LulzSec and Anonymous as possible for hacking and DDoS attacks. Nice to see The Jester slow these criminals down.

G

"The Jester, or rather th3j35t3r, deems himself as a "hacktivist for good" and "obstructing the lines of communication for terrorists, sympathizers, fixers, facilitators, and other general bad guys."

LOL. Yes, running interference for corporatist criminals by way of DDOS is being "good."

At a time when the middle class is just being destroyed by a handfull of super criminals, at a time when these super criminals have corrupted our polticial process to the point that they have a strangle-hold on our entire "democracy", we need more jesters.

My take, jester is a reactionary, does not have a clue about what is happening on the ground today-- i mean less than grade school education-- is a steaming pile of hypocracy, and is a corporatist tool.

Hey Jester, hate to tell you this sonny, but the pen is mighter than the DDOS sword. You drew me in.

G

So the propaganda machine has ousted its lone dog jester to counter the publicity real hacktivists enjoy... Keep reading sheeple about the noble ex-warrior who single handed took down the bad guys... No such agencies involved... this way please just follow the herd...

Status
Not open for further replies.