rafie

Commendable
Sep 3, 2016
Hello .. My model acer e5 473
first, i start the laptop .. and i copy file from the hard disk inside my old computer Asus x451m .. then switch off .. the computer .. I take the Ram from the Old computer Asus x451m .. then when i switch on the laptop .. the LED lights on than off back at the same time the fan is not running .. I try many solution from this websites .. But still the same ..

Second , when i try again the solution like disammble the battery and removed the chrger then hold the button ON for 1 minutes .. Then i just pluged in the charger only .. No LED lights and i try push button on , nothing happened .. i try to put it back the battery and the charger pluged in , orange LED is off .. sometimes it's blinking .. but now the orange LED is off .. Please help me urgent ..

Solution
I researched your memory type. DDR3L SDRAM and two 8GB cards to make it 16GB. There are two slots for your ram. How much ram is the single card you installed? If it is less than 2GB than windows 7 and up need at least 2GB plus to load.

This would not effect your charging issue. reinstall the battery than try charging again.

Dave8671

Honorable
Jan 1, 2014
What file did you copy? Why did you remove the ram? The answer as to why your laptop is not booting is you removed the ram. Ram is what the computer boots into once you turn the system on. The hard drive or disk is home of the OS and your file's when the system is not on.

rafie

Commendable
Sep 3, 2016

i just copy pictures and my work files . i don't remove my ram, i just add the ram, because when i disassemble i see one slot free .. so i only add the ram .. i try to charge my laptop one night ... but LED orange is off .. and my laptop still cannot on ..

Dave8671

Honorable
Jan 1, 2014
I researched your memory type. DDR3L SDRAM and two 8GB cards to make it 16GB. There are two slots for your ram. How much ram is the single card you installed? If it is less than 2GB than windows 7 and up need at least 2GB plus to load.

This would not effect your charging issue. reinstall the battery than try charging again.

Solution