Headphone amps and or dacs

dogsparkster101

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018
I am looking for a headphone dac/amp relatively cheap, just need something to plug in some new headphones since my front panel audio jack doesn't actually work and will be needing a place to plug in my mic.

I really don't want anything more expensive than about $100, just something simple that i can do that. If you have any links to the items that would also be appreciated.

Solution
You could buy a basic sound card if you just want a jack to connect your headset. Don't expect a 30$ model to perform very well though(it will likely be better than most integrated audios,but not by much) I use an Asus Xonar DGX that has a headphone amp that comes into play when you plug medium-impendance headphones(64ohm or so).

SuperGiachi123

Estimable
May 27, 2015
You could buy a basic sound card if you just want a jack to connect your headset. Don't expect a 30$ model to perform very well though(it will likely be better than most integrated audios,but not by much) I use an Asus Xonar DGX that has a headphone amp that comes into play when you plug medium-impendance headphones(64ohm or so).

Solution

dogsparkster101

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018

Well my audio jack on my motherboard is taken up by my speakers, so it works.