Headphone audio not matching with system

Do the headphones sound "70%" in other devices? Do the sound phones have a physical volume control built in?

Headphone make and model?

What sound/audio card are you using? What are the setting in Playback Devices? (Acessible via a rightclick on the little speaker icon most likely right lower screen area.

I would expect a configuration problem but more information is needed.

Renevance

Commendable
Feb 27, 2016
I just discovered that it's my SADES drivers that are dramatically boosting my headphones volumes. Even though, without the drivers, it's still abnormally loud it's tolerable. I want to know is there a way that I can keep the benefits of the 7.1 Surround Sound effect for gaming and lower the volume?

My sound/audio card is built in, I think. My headphones are already linked in my previous posts too. The driver that I am using for my Sades is the" SADES 7.1 SOUND EFFECT GAMING HEADSET". When I go to "Playback Devices" there really isn't anything that meets the eye. There's the 21% volume with the "advanced settings" and that's it"
https://gyazo.com/45531075b5dfaefcb5771ba2301f7ca9

Playback devices is a good start.

Remember that you can use right clicks on devices to go deeper into the possible settings. Not always obvious so try right-clicks if a left click does not present any usefule options or choices.

Check everything.

Look for choices such as "properties" and "levels".

TRENDING THREADS