Headphones (Razer Kraken Pro) lowering certain sounds??

eatsaup

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016
So, my Razer Kraken Pros are wonderful. They are just fantastic and I love the sound, but about 2 days ago, I had a couple problems. So, my headphones are lowering the sound but only some sounds. For example, when I listen to the song "Summerthing - Afrojack" I can hear the instrumental perfectly but I can just barely hear the voices. They're so dim, it's hard to know if they're even there. The thing is when I use my earbuds or another headset, the sound's fine. This happens to everything, not just that one song. This problem even occurs on other devices and it's driving me crazy. Also, on some other devices, there seems to be a weird echo in the background of whatever I'm listening to. Please help if you know how to solve this. This is what I've tried so far.

-Restarded computer.
-Disabled the enhancement settings in Sound.
-Tested the device on different computers and devices.

I've done more things but they didn't do anything at all. Also, turning the sounds up does not help because some sounds stay the same level and work perfectly but then other sounds are lowered so it's extremely uneven. Please help and thank you.

eatsaup

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016

Thank you for the reply but sadly I've already tried that. I've also uninstalled the Razer Synapse program and deleted the Razer folder just in case but nothing changed. Thank you for the reply though! :??: