headset doesnt work with audio splitter

Aug 13, 2018
sory idk how to properly do some intro

so my laptop have only one 3.5mm audio jack but my headset have 2 jack one for audio and others for mic
so i buy an audio splitter. but what i get is only left side of my headset working and mic doesnt work.
the headset is not damaged or anything but when i use audio splitter it only works on left side.

Lutfij

Splendid
Make and model of your laptop? An SKU to it would help two fold. Can you pass on a link to the splitter you purchased? Speaking of splitter's, can you also mention the make and model of your headset? How did you verify that both ear pieces work as they should and your splitter is not at fault?

Aug 13, 2018
laptop - hp laptop bw140xx
splitter- u green 3.5mm male to 2 female audio cable black 25cm

https://www.lazada.com.my/products/ugreen-35mm-jack-earphone-audio-splitter-adapter-1-male-to-2-female-extension-aux-cable-for-car-mp34-cd-player-black-i122807643-s134729591.html?spm=a2o4k.searchlist.list.3.67527637LuNX6h&search=1

headset- armageddon pulse 6

my headset works fine when not use the splitter but when i use the splitter only left side works.
also my headset got like super low volume when i use the other jack of the splitter .

sory for the words my grammar is really bad