hello I download dota 2 in my hp laptop and it works but its only a matter of time and the battery is empty.what you recomend

ninety ninety

Commendable
May 25, 2016
I download dota 2 in my hp laptop i5 windows 7 4gb and its works but for several minutes my laptop is battery empty what would you recommend to me to do?

jaguarskx

Champion
Replace the battery.

Batteries generally wear out after a while and they need to be replaced if you rely on it. For example, When my Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 was new back in 2011, the battery would last almost 4 hours on average use when not using wireless. When playing games like Crysis 2, the battery would last maybe 60 - 70 minutes.

Now the battery will only last for less than 2 hours based on average use. I did not even bother to check how long it would last when playing games. I don't need to carry the laptop around with me anymore so it is simply plugged into the A/C outlet at home.

jaguarskx

Champion
Replace the battery.

Batteries generally wear out after a while and they need to be replaced if you rely on it. For example, When my Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 was new back in 2011, the battery would last almost 4 hours on average use when not using wireless. When playing games like Crysis 2, the battery would last maybe 60 - 70 minutes.

Now the battery will only last for less than 2 hours based on average use. I did not even bother to check how long it would last when playing games. I don't need to carry the laptop around with me anymore so it is simply plugged into the A/C outlet at home.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop General Discussion 4
M Laptop General Discussion 1
L Laptop General Discussion 2
R Laptop General Discussion 1
S Laptop General Discussion 3
D Laptop General Discussion 3
D Laptop General Discussion 3
J Laptop General Discussion 4
V Laptop General Discussion 1