hello is a nvidia GT 540M graphic card with 4gb ram enough to run AC unity on a laptop?thank you

bibosiso

Estimable
Nov 10, 2014
hello is a nvidia GT 540M graphic card with 4gb ram enough to run AC unity on a laptop?I'm having a problem with finding a real answer and i can't afford buying a new graphic card so i really need an answer.thank you

Cons29

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
well, given the game, and the crazy minimum req that they were saying. then it's a big no, imaging requiring a gtx 680. unless they are just hyping the game up. but even with that, a 540 is not really a good gpu.
another thing, if you have a laptop, chances are you won't be able to upgrade the gpu even if you wanted to. unless you were talking about a desktop when you mention buying a gpu

Cons29

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
well, given the game, and the crazy minimum req that they were saying. then it's a big no, imaging requiring a gtx 680. unless they are just hyping the game up. but even with that, a 540 is not really a good gpu.
another thing, if you have a laptop, chances are you won't be able to upgrade the gpu even if you wanted to. unless you were talking about a desktop when you mention buying a gpu

uthvag

Estimable
Oct 5, 2014

not that jus crazily unoptimized

Cons29

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010

sorry for the confusion, it was actually my point. and it appears that the reviews are showing that it is unoptimized

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kylemeags Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 1
BogdanBaba123 Laptop General Discussion 4
A Laptop General Discussion 10
Mr. Kay Laptop General Discussion 1
J Laptop General Discussion 4
D Laptop General Discussion 7
G Laptop General Discussion 1
T Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 3
A Laptop General Discussion 2