ThisKory9

Estimable
Jan 26, 2015
I am looking for a laptop that is capable of playing games like WoW and Diablo 3.

I recently purchased a Acer Aspire with a i5 4210 that's running integrated 4400 graphics which I understand won't run WoW very well. I would like to play WoW on at least a high setting with view distance turned up a good amount, if not maxed out. I am going to return the laptop I purchased because of several reasons other than it not being able to play WoW at a decent FPS. The touchpad goes out occasionally, the left speaker vibrates at low frequencies, and it occasionally freezes when opening an app and I have to shutdown the app and restart it a couple times to get it to work.

So I have a basic idea of what I want, I want a laptop with a dedicated GPU, a Nvidia 840m or higher. I would also like the laptop to be under 15.6", as I will be carrying it to and from work every day. I also LOVE the convertible touchscreen capabilities my Aspire has and would love to keep that as well. I was looking into the ASUS TP550's but it looks like they only make models with a Nvidia 820m? That's too low of a GPU for me. Does anyone know of any other laptops that are touchscreen, convertible, and have a 840m+ in them?

zaid34108

Estimable
Jan 25, 2015

ThisKory9

Estimable
Jan 26, 2015

Thanks for the quick response! Those are all touchscreen but none of them are convertible and flip back like the Aspire R14 or the Asus TP550's. Are there no options for those types of laptops that are graphically inclined and have a 840m+?