Solved! Help to remove keylogger

Jan 15, 2019
Hello, I have this problem on my personal PC. Some time ago programs started minimizing and opening again, then in chat it started to type some random letters. After that I saw it type words from my previous conversation. I did some research figured out it was keylogger, I have ran antivirus to look for any malware programs but failed. I have 2 PCs, I've reinstalled windows on both. Bought premium antivirus ran scan and didn't find anything. For the time being I thought it was ok and fixed. But yesterday same thing happened and typed the same conversation before windows reinstall... I'm lost. I don't know what to do anymore and how to find where that keylogger is. Please help me out.

Solution
Remove the hard drive/SSD, install another, do full reinstall of WIndows. YOu really can't risk merely 'thinking' you cleared such malware and being wrong...as bank accounts, etc., can be at stake here...

From an uninfected system, change all passwords/accounts that might have been compromised if a keylogger was installed...

mdd1963

Distinguished
Remove the hard drive/SSD, install another, do full reinstall of WIndows. YOu really can't risk merely 'thinking' you cleared such malware and being wrong...as bank accounts, etc., can be at stake here...

From an uninfected system, change all passwords/accounts that might have been compromised if a keylogger was installed...

Solution