AFitzsimmons

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012
I am using Excel 2010 and the font size is too small to read easily on the alpha column bar and the numeric row bar. How can I change the font size. Any Help woould be appreciated, thanks, Tony Fitz.

Solution
The slider noidea_77 refers do does not change the font size but can be used to increase or decrease the zoom. Increasing the zoom will make the column letters and row numbers appear larger and thus easier to read. Another suggestion is to lower the screen resolution. However, the best solution may be the link below which gives instructons for how to change the font in Excel Column Headers: http://blog.contextures.com/archives/2012/05/01/change-font-in-excel-column-headers/

AFitzsimmons

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I may not have made myself clear when I posted the problem so I will try again. I am using excel 2010 and a Beta version of 2013. My problem is not with the row height or the column width or the font size of the data in the cell, (I know how to change those), but with the Font size on the bars of the row & column of the cell address identifiers. For example A,B,C,D,E,and so on, across the top of the spread sheet & 1,2,3,4,5,6, & so on down the LH side,which give us cell location A:10, B:4 or G:9. The font is only about 2pt when I need them to be at least 14pt to read them. So how do I change the font Size?. Hope this explains the problem a bit better.Thanks Tony Fitzsimmons

The slider noidea_77 refers do does not change the font size but can be used to increase or decrease the zoom. Increasing the zoom will make the column letters and row numbers appear larger and thus easier to read. Another suggestion is to lower the screen resolution. However, the best solution may be the link below which gives instructons for how to change the font in Excel Column Headers: http://blog.contextures.com/archives/2012/05/01/change-font-in-excel-column-headers/

Solution

AFitzsimmons

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012

Thanks for your advice. I received a suggestion from kenrivers that resolved the problem. Tony Fitz