Status
Not open for further replies.

Danae_S

Commendable
Jun 14, 2016
Hello, guys, my laptop is Dell Inspiron 15 3543. Some of you may have heard of, or even experienced the number of defects the 15 series laptops come with, which from Dell refuse to fix or replace. Many people with this kind of laptops face performance issues, lack of wireless connectivity, freezing and many more. I consider myself lucky as I only experience a lack of connectivity when someone around me uses too much internet (e.g. downloading files, games or movies; or watching live streams). Compared to the issues other people face, my problem is not that significant, but as you can suspect it's very annoying.
I tried every possible solution, but nothing helps to fix my problem. I have only one option left, that is to change my wireless adapter. My request is, for someone who understands the difference between adapters to help me figure out what wireless adapter will be most suitable for my laptop. I would appreciate any help! Thank you in advance!

Solution
I like the usb type ? easy to use and can move one adaptor around to my several computers [unplug it from one plug it in to the other ] no opening a case or shutting down to remove it from a pci slot just stick it in a open usb and drivers if needed [driver is just a one time deal anyway and good to go ]

just look at the devices support pages to see how well they keep there drivers updated some I see sold as new today may still have old pretty out of date drivers not kept current [opinion]

something like this for a example ?

[ Pros: Very easy to set up in Windows 7 and has been working well for over eight months. Easy replacement for a failed 802.11G unit in a 2007 laptop.]...

junkeymonkey

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
I like the usb type ? easy to use and can move one adaptor around to my several computers [unplug it from one plug it in to the other ] no opening a case or shutting down to remove it from a pci slot just stick it in a open usb and drivers if needed [driver is just a one time deal anyway and good to go ]

just look at the devices support pages to see how well they keep there drivers updated some I see sold as new today may still have old pretty out of date drivers not kept current [opinion]

something like this for a example ?

[ Pros: Very easy to set up in Windows 7 and has been working well for over eight months. Easy replacement for a failed 802.11G unit in a 2007 laptop.]
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833315091

http://www.edimax.com/edimax/download/download/data/edimax/global/download/for_home/wireless_adapters/wireless_adapters_n150/ew-7811un

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.