Question How can I connect mouse and PC to phone at the same time?

Jun 10, 2021
Hello, I am an automation tester and I need a special connection between smartphone, device, and mouse.

Could I connect a mouse to the phone, meanwhile controlling the phone from a PC from Android Studio via USB? I need to handle this scenario to make tests faster.

Thank you a lot.

~ CreativeCBR

hang-the-9

Titan
Try it, but a USB hub should be able to do this. Depends on the phone probably. I can use a keyboard and mouse on my USB C phone when it's connected to a laptop dock. Same keyboard and mouse on the dock that my laptop uses works on the phone as well, although the phone does not send any video to the monitor through it.

Jun 10, 2021
I tried with few hubs, none of them didn't work.. :( I connected the hub to PC, and Phone and mouse to the hub and I had a signal from the phone and mouse on the PC, then I reversed the connection, when I connected hub to phone, and then pc and mouse to hub caused working mouse on phone, but the PC didn't see the phone.

hang-the-9

Titan
I tried with few hubs, none of them didn't work.. :( I connected the hub to PC, and Phone and mouse to the hub and I had a signal from the phone and mouse on the PC, then I reversed the connection, when I connected hub to phone, and then pc and mouse to hub caused working mouse on phone, but the PC didn't see the phone.
Try a bluetooth mouse to the phone. I have never tried it, but bluetooth should be pretty standard on the phone vs a computer.

Jun 10, 2021
Thanks hang-the-9 for a response, but it must be connected via USB. The phone has to be connected to the mouse and PC via USB at that same moment, but using of the USB port will be alternate. A little bit confusing.

Has anyone any idea how should it work?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lendoIsAlreadyInUse Android Smartphones 0
F Android Smartphones 0
Pronto Mahmud Akash Android Smartphones 0
G Android Smartphones 1
Merciah Android Smartphones 0
tracylynnq Android Smartphones 0
D Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 0
P Android Smartphones 6
B Android Smartphones 0