I have an Android mini PC MK808 Mini PC/android TV that plugs into my HDMI port on the TV and I use a wireless mouse/keyboard

Nov 12, 2018
I have an Android mini PC MK808 Mini PC/android TV that plugs into my HDMI port on the TV and I use a wireless mouse/keyboard with it. It was working fine----all I did was move the TV, and now when I try to select the HDMI 1 port (I have also tried the HDMI 2) input, it says "No video signal". I have tried all the input options to see. I have unplugged all and replugged in. What could it be? There doesn't seem to be an on/off on the Android stick.

Nov 12, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from granvillecousins : "Android Mini PC No HDMI signal"

I have an Android Mini PC MK808 Mini PC/android TV that plugs into my HDMI port on the TV and I use a wireless mouse/keyboard with it. It was working fine----all I did was move the TV, and now when I try to select the HDMI 1 port (I have also tried the HDMI 2) input, it says "No video signal". I have tried all the input options to see. I have unplugged all and replugged in. What could it be? There doesn't seem to be an on/off on the Android stick.

Nov 12, 2018
Thank you for your reply..I have tried that but no luck I’m afraid. The stick doesn’t show on the TV screen although the power light is showing on the Android device..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Streaming Video & TVs 0
D Streaming Video & TVs 0
S Streaming Video & TVs 0
W Streaming Video & TVs 0
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 0
R Streaming Video & TVs 0