I have an Android mini PC MK808 Mini PC/android TV that plugs into my HDMI port on the TV and I use a wireless mouse/keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2018
I have an Android mini PC MK808 Mini PC/android TV that plugs into my HDMI port on the TV and I use a wireless mouse/keyboard with it. It was working fine----all I did was move the TV, and now when I try to select the HDMI 1 port (I have also tried the HDMI 2) input, it says "No video signal". I have tried all the input options to see. I have unplugged all and replugged in. What could it be? There doesn't seem to be an on/off on the Android stick.

Nov 12, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from granvillecousins : "Android Mini PC No HDMI signal"

I have an Android Mini PC MK808 Mini PC/android TV that plugs into my HDMI port on the TV and I use a wireless mouse/keyboard with it. It was working fine----all I did was move the TV, and now when I try to select the HDMI 1 port (I have also tried the HDMI 2) input, it says "No video signal". I have tried all the input options to see. I have unplugged all and replugged in. What could it be? There doesn't seem to be an on/off on the Android stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.