How do connect my toshiba dvd home theater system sd-kt50 it has no hdmi connection to connect!!

Andrew_163

Commendable
Jul 31, 2016
toshiba dvd home theater system sd-kt50 it has no hdmi connection and I'm trynna hook it up with my direct tv hd cable box and my LG Flat screen . . Somone please help ,e out !!

Andrew_163

Commendable
Jul 31, 2016

The model number is 32LS3450
But it just has HDMI 1 and 2

Video IN
1.y-green
2.PB-blue
3.PR-red

AUDIO
L- white
R-red

USB IN and ANTENNA / cable in

Since your TV doesn't seem to have any audio outputs you will need to connect an audio cable from the DTV box to the Toshiba for audio.
You may need a converter depending on what audio connections your DTV box has. If it has digital audio out and the Toshiba doesn't then you will need a DAC. If the DTV box only has HDMI out then you will need an HDMI switcher with audio extraction to provide an audio output.

Andrew_163

Commendable
Jul 31, 2016

My Dtv box has the following
1. Digital Audio out (orange)
2. Audio out (L-white)(R-red)
3.A/V out
4.Video out (V-yellow)

Toshiba has the following
1.audio in L-(1-white)(2-white)
2.Audio in R-(1-red)(2-red)

Two video in -both yellow
Video out -yellow / s video

Component video out
Red
Blue
Green

Digital in optical

robert600

Distinguished
Solution

Jeff Mongillo

Estimable
Mar 15, 2014

If the DVD/Home Theater has it, use an SP/Dif Optical cable, which works quite well for sound. Connect your cable out from your cable box to the cable in to the HT, then run a cable from the HT to the monitor/TV. :D

BTW...if your TV was made after 2006, it SHOULD have an SP/DIF port for Optical Cable in as well. It will look like a small square socket with a rubber "gate" on it. :D