How do I bypass the hard drive authentication password on my hard drive after I performed a low level format to avoid a virus/

Solution
Please do not post in all caps. :)

There is actually no way of bypassing it. It is the BIOS password, which can not simply be bypassed. You can check on the manufacturer's website to see if they have the instructions for this there. Some do, some don't. Otherwise you can contact the manufacturer and see if they can issue you a standard password, based on your computers models number etc.

Now if it isn't that one, it could be a Microsoft one. Which then you would have to contact them about.
Please do not post in all caps. :)

There is actually no way of bypassing it. It is the BIOS password, which can not simply be bypassed. You can check on the manufacturer's website to see if they have the instructions for this there. Some do, some don't. Otherwise you can contact the manufacturer and see if they can issue you a standard password, based on your computers models number etc.

Now if it isn't that one, it could be a Microsoft one. Which then you would have to contact them about.

Solution