How do I connect my Hisense Smart TV to my rca rtd 3276h dvd surround system where the sound from the Smart Tv (Netflix etc) c

Mar 21, 2018
How do I connect my Hisense Smart TV to my rca rtd 3276h dvd surround system where the sound from the Smart Tv (Netflix etc) comes from the surround sound instead of the tv sound

The only input the RCA has is the analog aux input.
If your TV has a headphone jack or analog audio out use it.
Most likely the TV has digital audio out (usually optical). You will need a digital to analog converter. Check the TV manual on how to turn on and configure the output. You may have to turn the TV speakers off and change the audio type to PCM stereo. Select a surround mode on the RCA that works with a stereo input. You won't get digital surround sound.

The only input the RCA has is the analog aux input.
If your TV has a headphone jack or analog audio out use it.
Most likely the TV has digital audio out (usually optical). You will need a digital to analog converter. Check the TV manual on how to turn on and configure the output. You may have to turn the TV speakers off and change the audio type to PCM stereo. Select a surround mode on the RCA that works with a stereo input. You won't get digital surround sound.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
THEBDC Streaming Video & TVs 7
kris192 Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
Z Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1