How do I fix my dropped tablet that is a 4G lte Samsung because the screen is frozen or is messed up

Wonder_1

Commendable
Jun 8, 2016
The tablet that is broken is a 4G LTE Samsung it was accidentally dropped in the screen is frozen in the lights in it or on it is flickering for some reason but I can still use the volume button but all else I can't see anything on it it's like it's pitch-black and I really need some help.

Solution
There is no way to just 'make it work'. Everything you have described says to me that, if you are lucky, you just knocked the connections loose for the display, but I have to say that is a real stretch. You would be ultra lucky if that is the only problem.

You may well need to replace the display itself, and that may not be the only thing.

If you feel comfortable doing the replacement yourself, then I would suggest you try it. It would be your cheapest option.

But with the cost of that device being so reasonable, you may well just be better off replacing the whole thing.
There is no way to just 'make it work'. Everything you have described says to me that, if you are lucky, you just knocked the connections loose for the display, but I have to say that is a real stretch. You would be ultra lucky if that is the only problem.

You may well need to replace the display itself, and that may not be the only thing.

If you feel comfortable doing the replacement yourself, then I would suggest you try it. It would be your cheapest option.

But with the cost of that device being so reasonable, you may well just be better off replacing the whole thing.

Solution