How do i hook up a kenwood AV surround receiver to hauss speaker sytem

This "Hauss Medua Labb Speaker System" is it just a set of bare-wire speakers, or there's also a device where all these speakers connect to? There's not much info online about that system, so couple of pictures (or links to website) would help.

What are exact model numbers of your Kenwood and Sony?

The Hauss speakers seem to be self contained self powered HT systems. Not much details online.
You could connect the satellite speakers directly to the receiver speaker terminals. The main unit/sub could be connected to the subwoofer output of the receiver. Use the remote of the Hauss to set the subwoofer level,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Audio 3
bluebadger12 Audio 1
S Audio 1
J Audio 1
P Audio 1
J Audio 2
N Audio 1
A Audio 1
S Audio 1
D Audio 1
F Audio 3
L Audio 2
Z Audio 4
N Audio 1
S Audio 1
P Audio 3
C Audio 3
M Audio 8
P Audio 11
nOm nom NOM3 Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Would a Kenwood receiver KR-4400 work with a pair of Bose 301 series ll speakers?
Question Can a Graphic Equalizer be used with a Receiver?
Question How to connect my Kenwood KA87 to my LG smart tv
Manual for Kenwood KR V8010
Sony STR-350Z Receiver only playing one speaker
Solved! How to connect older Kenwood model 104 AR AM FM receiver to new Samsung 7 series UHD TV
Solved! I have four tens one is a pioneer to believe 1000 wstt max its 2ohm and one 10 inch thats a kenwood 1100 watt max its a 4ohm a
Solved! I am looking to connect my old kenwood KR-a5060 to my 55” element roku tv model e4sw5518rku and I’m not sure how to do it
Solved! Speaker install to my reciever
I have a Kenwood Stereo system, but it doesn’t have an HDMI port on it. I hooked up my stereo to the PS4 using the digital o
Kenwood Compact CD speakers stopped but headphones still work
Solved! How do i connect Pioneer VSX 453 to ADC SS300 SL and a 160watt Kenwood Sub?
Subwoofer issue on new Surround Receiver
How to connect Kenwood surround receiver 107vr to LG tv BM-LDS201
howdo i connect my kenwood 5.1 surround, with no hdmi to my Changhong TV ,with hdmi
i need a surround solution
How do I connect my Samsung led smart tv model 5205 to Kenwood vr-7080 receiver for surround sound?
How to connect older Kenwood a/v receiver 5.1 surround sound system with no hdmi or optical audio inputs, only has RCA connect
Using old amp as power amp in surround audio
Kenwood VR-705 5.1 surround receiver sound cuts out. Also taking suggestions on a new 5.1 or 7.1 reciever

ASK THE COMMUNITY