how do I hook up speakers?

Nov 9, 2018
Is there any way to hook up a speaker or soundbar to my Samsung 32" model #UN32EH4003FXZA tv? With Dish,Roku, and DVD player already hooked up I have 1 (HDMI IN 2) port, 1 (USB) port and 1 (EX-LINE) port open. I am not familiar with all these new electronic devices. Thank you!

Not all TV are compatible to any soundbar, basically they both need to have the same audio interface. The only interface you listed that may work is the EX_LINE, then the SB should have a LINE-IN/AUX to match. In rare cases if TV HDMI is ARC, then SB also needs a HDMI ARC to talk to ea. other. Toslink is a popular interface but u listed none on ur TV.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cwafty Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 9
Gimibihi Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 5
S Streaming Video & TVs 5
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
PanosK1981 Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Question Link TCL Roku tv to Anker speaker
Question No signal from Sony home Theater N9200w
Question My Logitch Z506 aren't outputing sound to the rear speaker
Question Trouble connecting projector to receiver and connecting laptop to receiver to stream video and sound to 5.1 speaker surround system
Question Home theater speakers
Question Samsung TV to motorhome speakers
Question When I connect my hearing aids to my LG TV via Phonax TV connector using the Digital Optical Audio out socket - the TV speakers get cut out.
Question I can't adjust the volume of my Firestick when connected to Bluetooth speakers
How To I want to connect a Bose speaker to my (not so smart) Samsung smart TV model UN55ES71000 I found the 2.1 version or Bluetooth speed is not upgradable
How can I connect my old Sony cabinet speakers to my new Samsung Smart 4K tv?
Visio TV, Samsung Sound Bar, Harmon AVR 245 receiver
I have a pair (2) JBL L-Series L890 floor-stand Speakers with a power handling (Continuous/Peak) 125w/500w...What's the most p
Solved! I have a lg TV dosnt have output I want to connect some pa speakers what can I do?
Solved! Connecting Car Speakers To Home Theater
Solved! connecting external speakers to Sharp TV
Solved! 8 omes to 3 omes?
Solved! O have a sharp Aqous tv. I need to get headphones and tv speakers to work simultaneously
how can I connect my bose wireless Bluetooth speaker to my samsung tv that has no bluetooth
Audio Theater Problem
Solved! Play audio from hdmi through external speaker

ASK THE COMMUNITY