how do i move music on my galaxy tab3 to SD card

juniesusoo

Commendable
Sep 15, 2016
novice at all this technical stuff..so how do i moved the saved music on galaxy tab3 from internal to sd card

Solution
That will depend. If it is music that is just within a specific app, then you will have to refer to that apps information.

If it is not app specific, then you can go into each specific file and seek to move them. One at a time.

You can also plug your tablet into a computer, move all the music over to a folder on the computer, organize it how you want (names/folders/etc.) and then copy it all back over to the SD card rather than the tablets internal storage. I say copy back over (rather than move) because it is always best to save copies of things off of a tablet or phone. They are to easily lost, stolen, deleted, etc. otherwise. You may want to also do that with any photos.
That will depend. If it is music that is just within a specific app, then you will have to refer to that apps information.

If it is not app specific, then you can go into each specific file and seek to move them. One at a time.

You can also plug your tablet into a computer, move all the music over to a folder on the computer, organize it how you want (names/folders/etc.) and then copy it all back over to the SD card rather than the tablets internal storage. I say copy back over (rather than move) because it is always best to save copies of things off of a tablet or phone. They are to easily lost, stolen, deleted, etc. otherwise. You may want to also do that with any photos.

Solution