how do i move pictures and videos from my galaxy tab 3 7.0 to my new SD card?

hsoto4321

Estimable
Apr 13, 2014
i am trying but im getting so confed o y u plsehelp e i am running low on storage and i am trying time by time and it is not helping

Solution
You can try the above or you can copy them to your computer then copy them from there to your SD card.

To do so.

1.Plug your tablet into your computer, if auto-play pops up click on import pictures and videos (if imported go to step 3) , go to your tablets' folders there should be a folder that says pictures. Your pictures and videos should be in there you also may want to check your downloads folder as well just in case you saved pictures from a text message or a website.

2.Copy all of the pictures and videos you want to save somewhere easily accessible on your computer.

3. After all of the pictures and videos are copied over then plug in your SD card and copy them to it, if your SD card is all ready inside your tablet then...

proge101

Estimable
Apr 7, 2014
You can try the above or you can copy them to your computer then copy them from there to your SD card.

To do so.

1.Plug your tablet into your computer, if auto-play pops up click on import pictures and videos (if imported go to step 3) , go to your tablets' folders there should be a folder that says pictures. Your pictures and videos should be in there you also may want to check your downloads folder as well just in case you saved pictures from a text message or a website.

2.Copy all of the pictures and videos you want to save somewhere easily accessible on your computer.

3. After all of the pictures and videos are copied over then plug in your SD card and copy them to it, if your SD card is all ready inside your tablet then navigate to your SD card copy them from Pictures, on your computer, to wherever you would like on your SD card.

Solution

rgh1909

Estimable
Nov 7, 2014

rgh1909

Estimable
Nov 7, 2014

rgh1909

Estimable
Nov 7, 2014
I have the same problem. Tried everything at it doesn't work exc2pt using a laptop to do it..... which is stupid that we have to use another device to do something so obvious as to get your files from your samsung device to your tablet sd drive.... i tried the my files i download other applications i tried gallery.... all the copies and moves just dont work.... annoying to say the least.... i just shpuld update my laptop and forget about this toys....

rgh1909

Estimable
Nov 7, 2014
Hmmm i was wrong in my last comment, went to samsung website in facs, did exactly as they said and it works.... i discovered My Files doesnt allow you to move from a folder to a subfolder inside the sd drive, but certainly i could cut and copy from the tablet disc to the sd drive of the tablet withou a problem..... what a relief!....