How do I select SD storage for videos/songs downloaded from websites, using a tablet Samsung SM-T110 ?

Mar 17, 2018
Hello Helpers,

My "problem" does not really envolve apps.
I mean a mp3 song, or any video, or even a picture that I view using my tablet and wish to download.
Once downloaded to device, I know how to move to external SD.
What I try to learn is how to select storage to external memory with my very basic model, and having already inserted the card.
Ok ?
Thank you very much.
P.S. what I tried from here did not work.

Solution
Anything you are downloading is involving an app, just not the way most people think it would be involving an app.

Whatever app you are doing the downloading through is the one that you are 'involving. :)

So say you are using the browser app to download through. Then, while in that app, you would need to go into its settings (not the phone settings but the settings within the app) and change the default download location. This will work for files, music, photos, etc. Just not apps.
Anything you are downloading is involving an app, just not the way most people think it would be involving an app.

Whatever app you are doing the downloading through is the one that you are 'involving. :)

So say you are using the browser app to download through. Then, while in that app, you would need to go into its settings (not the phone settings but the settings within the app) and change the default download location. This will work for files, music, photos, etc. Just not apps.

Solution
May 8, 2018
I am him, but cannot remember password, and resetting is not working. Not to waste time, I created new account to share the ANSWER asap. It just happened a while ago by pure accident. But here it is for this tablet model: go to SETTINGS, then MORE SETTINGS, then MEDIA SHARE. One will see the option to select downloads to Device or SD card.