How do I stop the glitches in Chrome it's affecting everything...I quit it, powered on off and still does it. What do I do?

Jen_45

Prominent
Jun 7, 2017
The glitches started yesterday and continuing today. It's very frustrating ...I can't do anything with my pages. My facebook, Yahoo , The Weather Channel, etc. Can you please help me and tell me what I can do to fix it. Thank you

Solution
Try running Chrome in incognito mode. Right-click the Chrome icon in your launch tray, and select "New incognito window" in the menu. By default, incognito mode disables all extension.

If the glitches go away, then they're probably being caused by an extension or conflict between multiple extensions. Go into Chrome's settings -> extensions and manually start re-enabling extensions in incognito mode one by one until the glitches start happening again. That extension is the culprit.

If the glitches happen in incognito mode with all extensions disabled, then you likely have a malware or driver problem.
Try running Chrome in incognito mode. Right-click the Chrome icon in your launch tray, and select "New incognito window" in the menu. By default, incognito mode disables all extension.

If the glitches go away, then they're probably being caused by an extension or conflict between multiple extensions. Go into Chrome's settings -> extensions and manually start re-enabling extensions in incognito mode one by one until the glitches start happening again. That extension is the culprit.

If the glitches happen in incognito mode with all extensions disabled, then you likely have a malware or driver problem.

Solution