How Do I Texture Mobile Games?

Vichy97

Honorable
Sep 12, 2013
OK so I have some experience programming games for android, but I have no idea how to make graphics for game. Sure I can always buy artwork but if they dont have what I need Im kind of stuck, so I was wondering how hard it would be to make my own artwork. I have no idea where to even start. The kind of artwork I had in mind would be similar in style to clash of clans, where it is 2d but looks 3d and its cartoon like.

Solution
GIMP is going to help you create the textures and you would be using Blender to create the 3D models to apply the textures to. You are going to find a lot more tutorials on creating games with Blender. The www.blender.org site has plenty of examples of games to download and videos to watch.

OriginalCadaver

Estimable
May 24, 2014
GIMP is going to help you create the textures and you would be using Blender to create the 3D models to apply the textures to. You are going to find a lot more tutorials on creating games with Blender. The www.blender.org site has plenty of examples of games to download and videos to watch.

Solution