How to add a aux input to a home stereo

juggalo2234

Honorable
May 22, 2012
Hello,
I have a Quasar CR19 at home and i would like to add an aux port on the stereo to listen to my mp3 player. I would like to do as little cosmetic changes as possible but i am willing to do what i have to do in order to achieve my goal

hang-the-9

Titan
Do you have free inputs on the back? Can't find a manual for that thing online, post a picture of the back. You should be able to just get a stereo plug to 3.5mm plug converter and a cable to plug in the player to.

locksmith

Estimable
Jun 18, 2014
My stereo has both aux input and aux output and the back. It also has a button for aux in at the front but when i put in an aux lead to aux in it does not play my music. Any reason why this does not work ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 1
F Audio 1
M Audio 7
P Audio 6
S Audio 8
M Audio 1
D Audio 12
S Audio 2
N Audio 1
S Audio 4
A Audio 4
A Audio 2
D Audio 3
T Audio 1
A Audio 40
L Audio 1
T Audio 1
B Audio 6
anil_robo Audio 5
O Audio 1
Similar threads
How do I hook up a 1/8 inch male plug to 2 RCA stereo inputs? 1/8 has a red, white & bare wire. (Shield or ground?) RCA wires
Solved! Mono mixer output to stereo mic input
Amazon Echo Input Hands-On Review: Making Your Home Stereo Smart
How to put an aux input in old stereo
Can I use a USB A male to 3.5mm 4 pole Converter cable to connect echo dot to my stereo usb input designated for iPod?
How do i Connect my Xbox one to my old stereo receiver with only rca input
connect a powered sub with a single rca input to a stereo amp with NO preout or subout?
connecting tv earphone out to stereo sys aux input
Can I add an optical digital input to my old stereo ? The cd changer that originally came with system came equipped with an ou
How can I connect two bluetooth speakers to my computer, using their audio jack inputs, to get stereo sound?
analogue RCA audio output from TV to Stereo not working when using HDMI input into TV
I want many stereo inputs and a single output device or box
Audio input on a Sony stereo to projector input
how to connect analog audio input to stereo amplifier to optical output of Panasonic TC-L32C12 TV?
How do I connect my new LG TV to my old Technics stereo? The TV has optical digital audio out and the stereo has RCA input.
Home stereo aux input/output trouble
2 chanel stereo output into 6 input subwoofer
want to convert auxiliary input to auxiliary output in home stereo
Cable selection: Stereo 3.5mm to RCA input?
Output source for a stereo dvd receiver with only inputs

ASK THE COMMUNITY