how to connect a magnavox mdr867h dvr coax antenna to an entone kamai 500 set top box that has no coax connector

smokey54

Prominent
Sep 13, 2017
how do you connect a magnavox dvr recorder f type coax antenna to an entone kamai 500 set top box that does not have a coax connector? I assume this connection is for scanning & storing digital cable channels from my set top box to the magnavox for live viewing while I record another channel. the tv is a samsung un55ks9000 with a one-connect box that has 4 hdmi inputs & one rf coax connector that i have connected to the coax antenna on the magnavox out rf coax connector for tv pass through. the entone set top box has a hdmi port, LAN connector, digital optical connector & a single port for a (included) composite cable. the magnavox has composite in/out, hdmi out, digital optical & LAN connectors. i also have a yamaha rx-v483 a/v receiver i can go through with all above magnavox connections plus hdmi inputs & digital coax connectors. any info would be greatly appreciated!

smokey54

Prominent
Sep 13, 2017
thanks scout_03! that looks like what i need...i'll browse around the net to try to find this optional adapter. (if you know where to buy one, please pass along)
Thanks!