how to connect a tv without opt cable port as well as no hdmi output to a android box and sound bar

Nov 12, 2018
trying to hook up sound bar... tv... and android box....frustrated!! I have a tv without a optical imput ot hdtv output....would like to hook up sound bar and android box to the tv.

hang-the-9

Titan
Would help if you list the brand and models of everything since we can't see inside your room to check what you are trying to connect. Without knowing what connections you do have there is no way to know how you can connect them. You are talking about optical input, a TV would not have an input, most TVs also don't have HDMI outputs but inputs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Amyo Audio 3
sriblacky Audio 2
C Audio 2
C Audio 1
J Audio 1
U Audio 1
A Audio 1
J Audio 1
K Audio 2
F Audio 1
B Audio 2
I Audio 5
L Audio 1
R Audio 1
L Audio 5
L Audio 1
K Audio 2
A Audio 4
T Audio 1
H Audio 2
Similar threads
Question What sound bar will connect with a coaxial input cable
Question Help me to connect laptop to sony HT RT3 via HDMI cable
Question Single cable - bi wire connection
When I connect my Humax to my Yamaha surround sound via a HDMI cable I have sound but the picture drops out after 5seconds.
Solved! How to get my lg magic remote to control my sony stereo receiver connected through optical cable
Crown smart tv doesnt have a 3.5 audio outup ,what should i do to connect to a jbl charge3 speaker via 3.5 cable?
Solved! I buy the jvc LT-49MA875 4k smart tv with chrome, and also try to connect the 51 ilive surround with the rca cable doesn't
Solved! How can I play sound at the same both from my laptop and my extended monitor I connected with HDMI cable?
Solved! Connecting sound bar to the tv through optical cable
Solved! How do I connect my BOSE 3.2.1 Series ll stereo red and white cables to my un65nu800D Smart TV
Trying to connect soundbar to JVC TV with no optical cable & RCA output
I have an older TV (1 HDMI and coax outputs). I would like to connect cable box (1 HDMI, 1 Optical)
How do I connect an speaker rca cable to rca output on aftermarket harness
I'm trying to connect an LG smart rv to a jvc DS TP100 receiver. I have the optical cable output port on the tv. I need to co
I would like to skip the TV and connect Bluetooth speakers to the Cable Box. This Cable Box has only coax and HDMI output port
How to connect Sony Home Theatre 5.1 to PC (Only one rca cable for output)
Can I directly connect a home theatre speaker output to a wireless transmitter/receiver ?
Can I use RCA AV cables to connect my home theater system to my new LG LED smart tv or do I have to use Optical audio output?
how to connect analog audio input to stereo amplifier to optical output of Panasonic TC-L32C12 TV?
Audio output not working after connecting to another audio jack

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS