How to connect different power cord to my Blu-ray player

Aug 6, 2018
The power adapter come up missing in our last move and trying to figure out if I can rigg something if and how to rig a different type power car

If the power cord is supposed to unplug it's likely to be a standard type of connector.
If you open the top of the blu-ray you may be able to see the terminals for the AC cord but without soldering skills I don't think you will be able to rig anything safe.
If you google the make+model+replacement power cord you should be able to order one.

If the power cord is supposed to unplug it's likely to be a standard type of connector.
If you open the top of the blu-ray you may be able to see the terminals for the AC cord but without soldering skills I don't think you will be able to rig anything safe.
If you google the make+model+replacement power cord you should be able to order one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 3
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
ggg_123 Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 6
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 4
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 6
I Streaming Video & TVs 4
G Streaming Video & TVs 22
Similar threads
Question Panasonic 2007 plasma connecting to firestick
Question Connecting Old Home To New Samsung smart Tv
Question Connecting ROKU to surround with no HDMI
Question no surround sound with HDD and Samsung one connect box
Solved! Powered Subwoofer Connection to New Receiver
Lc-le604ousharp was working fine I moved it and caught the power cord it pulled at the connection and bent it out but didn't b
My vizio model number D43-E2 only has input volume and power can't connect to internet bought it with out remote any suggestio
Do Samsung Smart TVs take longer to Connect to your WiFi Network on Power-Up?
What adapter do I need to connects to Italy power line my SAMSUNG tv?
I have power to my kodi and power to my tv but nothing on my screen...as if the box isn't even connected to the tv
how to connect android mxq box to analog power amp?
Connect usb powered light to hdmi port?
My Samsung led 32 TV has 2 audio rca Jack's but when I connect them to my power amp, they don't work. Any remedy suggestions?
Connecting multiple audio recorders to AVR
Connecting multiple audio recorders to AVR
I plugged in the Chromecast unit into my TV's HDMI 1 port and plugged in the power cord. (My Uverse connection is in the HDMI
Can I connect my Dell PC speakers with self-powered subwoofer to my hdtv with going through my computer - and using the 9pin s
Discovery iQ Oven Is Android-Powered, Internet Connected
Connecting bluray orange digital out to 3.5mm powered speakers
Scientists Envision Powerful Antennas in Your Clothes

ASK THE COMMUNITY